- Enter your link below. No ads please.
- Please follow me using the buttons that are floating around here somewhere
- Please share the link to this page or the button above in your linked post
- Tell your friends.
- Come back on Friday (10/5) to see the most linked features from the hop.
- Take a look at some of the other stuff out there and leave a comment or two. You might make a new friend!
Powered by Linky Tools
This is a perfect almost healthy weeknight dessert. It also makes your house smell fabulous. It tastes like a crisp but has much less calories and fat.
- 1 large apple split in half and core scooped out
- 2 tablespoons of uncooked oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees and spray baking dish with PAM.
Mix honey and oatmeal together and place one half in the scooped area of each apple half. Place in the baking dish and sprinkle one teaspoon of lemon juice over each half.
Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until apple is shriveled and cinnamon is browned.
Serve in individual bowls. You could top with ice cream or whip cream, but it really isn’t necessary.
Sharing with Love Bakes Good Cakes and: