Time for the ultimate post-holiday winter celebration. Super Bowl and Chili. They pretty much go together but they can also stand alone. This will be open until the end of the game on Sunday. If you are interested in co-hosting let me know. So, link up what you have! Just so you know, we are running a test of GoogleAdwords with Linky Party traffic. So, we might see some increased traffic levels. We will be awarding prizes as follows:
- $25 Starbucks Giftcard to the featured item-Delicious looking Hot Artichoke Dip from Judy at Savoring Today
- Kitchen Gadget to the entry number corresponding to total passing yards-560 (I may have been overly optimistic on the number of entries here) we will drop the 0 and that leaves us with 56 Susan from ZentMrs and the Mr.
- Kitchen Gadget corresponding to the total number of turnovers-3 Diana from Diana Rambles
- Kitchen Gadget corresponding to the total points from both teams-65 Lynn from Turnips 2 Tangerines
- Kitchen Gadget corresponding to the jersey of the most valuable player-#5 Krista from Every Day Mom’s Meals (Krista is my daughter’s name too )
Here are the rules:
- Please place the button or link up on your site.
- Link up as many items as you want that have to do with Superbowl or chili (food, crafts, party decorations etc.)
- Visit at least three other entries.
- Come back Sunday after the game to see who won.
- If you don’t have a site and would like to submit a recipe send me the recipe with a picture via email
- Follow Tumbleweed Contessa and other hostesses (TBD) on Facebook or via email
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.tumbleweedcontessa.com/blog/superbowl-and-chili-party/"><img src="http://www.tumbleweedcontessa.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Superbowl-and-Chili-Party-Button.jpg" alt="2013 Superbowl and Chili" style="border:none;
Are you ready for some football? Here is my football watchin chili recipe. Super Bowl of Chili
Be sure to come back on Monday and join our brand new weekly party.